PLAYMOR BERNARDO HOMEOWNERS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
November 15, 2008
Call to Order / Opening Remarks by the President 4:02 p.m.
- It was stated by a Board member that the July and August meeting minutes should not have been edited because they were both already approved.
- A motion was made to strike the word edited on both July and August minutes. (MSC)
Approval of meeting minutes for October 20, 2008 4:02 p.m.
Approval of meeting minutes for September 18, 2008 4:03 p.m.
- A motion was made to not use the consent agenda. (MSC)
Election of New Officers This item was moved to Executive Session. 4:04 p.m.
Violations: None 4:04 p.m.
Committee Reports 4:04 p.m.
- Landscape Committee
Manager’s Report 4:05 p.m.
- The Manager discussed the fact that she relies on the Board’s detailed review of the meeting minutes prior to approval each month.
- Discussion of moving the next three months of monthly meetings:
- A motion was made to move the December 15, 2008 Board Meeting to December 8 due to holiday celebrations. (MSC)
- A motion was made to move the January 19, 2008 Board Meeting to January 21, 2009 due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. (MSC)
- A motion was made to table the decision to move the February 16, 2009 Board Meeting due to the Presidents Day holiday until the December meeting. (MSC)
- The 15 minute budget presentation tool explanation by JD was tabled until the December 8, 2008 meeting.
- CDARS updated deposit information was presented to the Board. The increased amount of $250,000 (from $100,000) will be covered by the FDIC until 12/31/09.
- The Board reviewed the Account Status for 17XXX Fairlie Road. A motion was made to waive $96.00 in late charges, which had previously been suspended, for September and October. (MSC) A motion was made to send a pre-lien letter from Anderson and Kriger. (MSC)
A motion was made to suspend meeting until 6:00 p.m. Thursday, November 20, 2008. (MSC)
- A Homeowner requested for the ability for each owner to buy their own front door. The Manager explained that an architectural change form could be submitted to the Board of Directors for their consideration.
Adjourn to Executive Session 4:40 p.m.
Adjourn 5:18 p.m.