BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
April 23, 2007
Call to order/opening remarks by President
Approval of meeting minutes for March 19,
2007 approved as submitted 7:16 P.M.
Owners Forum (Owners may address the board
- 2 minutes each)
Manager's Report 7:18 P.M.
- I-15 wall, landscaping, irrigation, paving
Violations 7:55 P.M.
- OWNER: VEHICLE UNATTENDED IN FIRE LANE, SILVER
HONDA, LICENSE # 5NGF641, PARKED IN FIRE LANE FOR EXTENDED AMOUNT OF
TIME ON 03/02/07. VIOLATION FOUND FINE IMPOSED: $100 (MSC)
- OWNER: DOG NOT KEPT UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES AND CAUSING AN UNREASONABLE ANNOYANCE. VIOLATION FOUND NO FINE IMPOSED (MSC)
Unfinished Business 8:06 P.M.
- Water issues.
- Architectural change request by Yeh. (Tabled until May's Board
New Business 8:30 P.M.
- The board of directors approved the annual
budget for the fiscal year 2008 (MSC)
- The proposal from Joe Perna (CPA) to conduct the
annual audit for Playmor Bernardo based on $2,800 total fee (MSC)
Adjourn to Executive Session 10:08 P.M.
- The board resolved to record a lien on parcel # 273-840-14-55 and
a foreclosure on parcel # 273-840-14-57.
Adjourn 10:30 P.M.
Prepared by Lynette Lewison, Administrative Assistant
(MSC) Motion, Second, Carried