BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
October 17, 2006
Call to order/opening remarks by President7:04
Approval of meeting minutes for september
18, 2006, Board Meeting and September 25, 2006 Special Board Meeting
and Special Board Meeting Oct. 14, 2006 MSC) 7:06 P.M.
Owners Forum (owners may address board -
2 min. each). No one spoke. 7:06
Manager’s Report 7:35 p.m.
- Financial review
- Fire damage & subsequent repair of unit #207
- Annual meeting
- 2nd Pollack response
- Construction of I-15 sound attenuation wall
to start in one month
- Owner: Vehicle unattended in driveway/unauthorized parking space…………taxi
consistently parks overnight in driveway area blocking garages. Violation
found fine of $50 imposed (MSC)
- Owner:Unauthorized parking space…………..person
in 17432 Fairlie Rd. With car license no. 5JUX999 parking in space
17426 Fairlie Rd.
Violation found no fine imposed (MSC)
Children under 14 in pool/spa without adult supervision…………6
yr. Old little boy coming in the pool area with key by himself to retrieve
ball (3 times with an eye witness)
Violation found, $150 fine imposed (MSC)
- Owner: Vehicle unattended in fire/lanes/driveways/unauthorized parking
space…………….guest of 11827 Timaru Way
with a black/charcoal gray Toyota Camry (license #2XCJ853) consistently
parks blocking the garages and/or parking spaces.
OBE (overcome by events) violation withdrawn.
Unfinished Business 7:50 P.M.
- Water issues-tabled
- Car washing in complex-tabled
- Election procedure issues to be sent
New Business 8:19 P.M.
Adjourn to Executive Session
- Pending liens / foreclosures: Board elected to note a correction
on the parcel number 273-840-15-26 to 273-840-14-46 in the meeting
minutes of August 21, 2006 (MSC)
- No liens
- Violations discussed
Adjourn 8:26 P.M.
Prepared by Lynette Lewison, Administrative Assistant
(MSC) Motion, Second, Carried