Call to order / opening remarks by the President 7:08 P.M. .
minutes for July 18, 2005 approved as submitted (MSC) 7:10 P.M.
OWNERS FORUM 7:11 P.M.
- Three tenants suggested the landscaping should be more child friendly
and commented that some of the current landscaping needs replacing
- One owner suggested that gating the complex would help control car
speed within Playmor. She also noted that many owners/tenants are violating
the CF&Rs in that:
- garages cannot accommodate a vehicle
- some units still have Christmas
lights in use
- lanterns are in use
- many signs are in windows, at
the front of units and on garage doors.
MANAGER'S REPORT 7:41 pm
- Financial Review
- Tree trimming scheduled
- Suggested renting out HOA parking spaces
- Pool #1 trim painting scheduled to start in October
- Will soon reposition and stencil car bumpers
- Two units with slab leaks, cost was $900 each
- Need to reiterate to owners/residents that garages must have sufficient
cleared space to accommodate a vehicle and that no personal property
is allowed in the common area
Suit against owner
NEW BUSINESS 7:54
Flowers to be sent to Ruth from the Board (MSC)
ADJOURN (MSC) 7:55 pm