CALL TO ORDER / OPENING REMARKS BY PRESIDENT 7:15 P.M .
MEETING MINUTES APPROVED AS SUBMITTED FOR JUNE 21, 2004 7:21 P.M.
Owner requested her building be replumbed as soon as possible
MANAGER'S REPORT 7:30 P.M.
- Year end financial review
- Insurance premium is slightly less for FY '05
- Trash issues discussed, newsletter this month will be dedicated
to reviewing the rules for trash pick-up and collection.
- OWNER AND TENANT. Regarding a juvenile age 13 on June 11 2004. Noxious
and offensive activities, in pool/spa are nude with two friends. Violation
- OWNER AND TENANT. Regarding a juvenile age 13 on June 11 2004. In
pool/spa area with two friends without key and blue ID tag. Violation
found: $50 fine imposed.
- OWNER AND TENANT. Regarding a juvenile age 13 on June 15, 2004. Children
in pool/spa without adult supervision. Violation found: $125 fine imposed.
- OWNER. Leaving the pool gate open. No violation found
- OWNER. Riding bikes in pool enclosure. No violation found.
- OWNER. In pool area after common area privileges have been suspended.
Violation found: $125 fine imposed.
- OWNER AND TENANT. Vandalism: on June 15, 2004, collecting phone books
delivered to owners garage doors, then throwing them on the roofs. Violation
found: $25 fine imposed.
- OWNER AND TENANT: Vandalism: used a baseball bat to remove four cinder
block wall caps, reason he gave was boredom. Violation found: $125 fine
- OWNER AND TENANT: Unauthorized entry into vacant unit on Timaru Way.
No violation found.
- OWNER: Leasing a unit in Playmor for less than one year, Unit was leased
for less than 12 months. Manager will consult with Playmor attorneys
for the next step.
- OWNER AND TENANT: Vandalism and destruction of HOA property: accessed
garage roof from patio then broke off shake shingles from the wall of
the building. Violation found: $95 fine imposed.
Web site has recently been updated. The Board accepted a motion to post
photographs of a few units to the web site (MSC).
- Citibank deposit account application needs more information. Each
board member needs to bring some additional info to the meeting. See
the attached list.
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discussion roll-up garage doors
- Knight Security will be terminated due to inadequate performance
- Manager will look into the possibility of Westwood membership
ADJOURN 10:53 P.M.